We recently purchased a surplus stock of Texas Hunter feeders and want to share savings with you.
During February, we’re offering a $100 discount on a limited supply of LM135 and LM435 models. The LM135 holds 70-pounds of fish food or 125-pounds of corn. Regular price is $799. You can purchase the LM135 model for $699, plus shipping. The LM435 capacity is 250-pounds of fish food or 400-pounds of corn. Regular price $949. Buy now for $849, plus shipping. Solar battery chargers are available for $79.
Regularly feeding fish accelerates growth. Produce one to two-pound bluegill that become trophy sportfish. Big bluegill produce more forage that grows larger bass. Supplement fish nutrition from March to November. Convert them to wildlife feeders at a hunting or photography blind from November through February. Consistent feeding times keep critters close. Both models include:
- Premium digital timer.
– Feeds 1 to 9 times per day
– Run time 1 to 60 seconds
– Test run 1 to 60 seconds
- 12-volt rechargeable battery.
- Patented centrifugal air blower system.
- Straight legs for docks or adjustable for shorelines.
- Feed distributed in a large 20-foot by 45-foot wedge-shaped pattern.
- Low profile design for easy filling.
- Lockable lid latch.
- Two feed-level sight glasses.
- Quick-release access panel with clear-view funnel.
- Eliminates feed drop from within 3 to 5-feet of the feeder.
- Galvanized steel hopper with powder-coated finish for rust resistance.
- Lockable access door protects timer and battery from the elements.
- Built in America under US Utility Patent # 7222583.
- Ships anywhere via UPS Ground.
- Pre-wired for optional 2-watt solar charger that mounts on any side of feeder to maximize sun’s energy.
Growing bigger fish, fast, requires effective feeding strategy. Texas Hunter builds reliable feeders that accurately dispense nutrition to build the foundation of your successful feeding program. Call today!